Thursday, January 10, 2013

A New Year Update

So, we're only a few weeks into the new year and we're already sick. Well, me and the kids. Seriously, it's a little crazy and expected since I started my new JOB! Yup, after years of being a stay-at-home-mom, I had the opportunity to go back to work. It's also crazy how things work out. I've been thinking about going back to work and school to get my teaching credential but then this job kind of fell into my lap. So, what am I doing? Well, I'm a preschool teacher at Jacob and Isabella's school. The hours and location are perfect, and the pay is a bonus. I have my own classroom of about 12 students, but I just started and I'm already down. It was inevitable, however I was hoping to at least be there a month. But oh well. So, wish me luck. This year is already starting off a little bumpy, but I'm optimistic.

No comments: