Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's not so simple...

So, as Jacob's six month birthday came and went, Jess and I decided we would try for another little one when Jacob turned one. Well, this maybe a little harder than the first time around. With Jacob, I got pregnant my first cycle off the pill. However, currently, I don't have a period and I haven't had one for about 3 months. So, I decided to see a doctor. We did the usual lady visit, and he gave me progesterone to see if it would jump start my period. We'll see how things go in a few months, but I'm a little worried. He said there are many reasons and causes for it to stop, but in my case it's probably related to weight gain. Now I have to start eating right and working out. I think I may start documenting it here, so I can be accountable. I've never wanted my period so bad before.

If that's not stressful enough, I've been working hard on my portfolio. I can see a glimpse of light at the end of the tunnel. I can finally say I am almost finished. I probably need to write a total of 5 papers, with at least 4 to 5 pages each. Not bad.

Anywho, wish me luck. I'm a little stressed at the moment, but I hope things start looking up within the next couple of months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're going to do great on your portfolio and you'll be celebrating at graduation! There is a light at the end of the tunnel and it's all going to be worth it (wow...look at me being all optimistic!)

The working out part and losing weight is going to be harder than schoolwork! But you can do it, and yes, document it on your blog. I think one of the harder parts will be getting the support of your family, but if you just let them know that this is very important to you (not to mention critical to your health), they will help you along.

--Chema