Monday, July 13, 2009

Jacob is 11 months old.

One more month 'til the big O-N-E! I can't believe it. I really can't. Time just flies when you're having fun, and I'm truly having a ton of fun. Now that Jacob is 11 months old he understands a lot more. The big one is he now understands and waves Bye. He just started this last Thursday. I was leaving my mom's and she waved at him and he waved right back. He understands the word No, and I don't know if that's good or bad. Every time someone tells him no he gets upset, like the fun is ruined. He's primarily wearing 18 months now, and I think I may start him in 24 month clothing. I've been trying to get him into a sippy cup, and slowly he's getting used to it. Soon formula will be a thing of the past. I have no idea how much he's weighing or how tall he is, my guess is he's 23 pounds and 32 inches tall. We'll see more stats at his 1 year wellness check-up. Speaking of his 1 year, I'm in deep planning his first birthday. We've got the food nailed down, the theme, but I still I have to order the cake and get the goody bags together as well as a slew of other things, but I've got a month. Ack, only a month! I've got to get those invites out.

11 months...


My soon-to-be toddler...






No comments: