Monday, November 16, 2009

Jacob is 15 months

I can't believe it! He's such the little toddler. Unfortunately, he doesn't get a 15 month check up, but according to my estimates, he's probably weighing in around 27 pounds. He looks to be gaining around half a pound to a pound a month, and is mainly in 18 month clothing. He seems to be tall. As far as talking, he doesn't say any words on his own but he mimics, for example, he'll say bah-bah (bottle) after we say it or leche (milk), or da-da (dad). And if I ask him for something he'll know what it is, like he'll point/go get his socks, shoes, eyes, nose, hands, etc. However, his favorite statement of the moment is...UH-OH! He says it for almost everything! Jacob's also become quite mischievous. He's very curious about everything, and has got to be in everything. He's recently learned how to climb onto the couch, my safe haven for my cell and the remote. But no more of that. He also has a new chair that once belonged to my nephew (he's now 13!) and has just learned how to sit in it himself, and do other things with it! I love that he's curious but I'm such a worry wart!

And I've been such a bad blogger! I just feel like there really isn't much going on right now, but I'm almost positive that will change soon.

How I found him this morning while I was making my breakfast...


Chillin' in his chair...




He's learned he can push his chair...right up to the table...


1 comment:

MrsKBJ said...

Madison just turned 15 months too, time flies!! I honestly feel like we just celebrated her 1st Birthday a couple weeks ago and I feel like I just had her a few months ago! We have the same thing going on in our home with the couch. I no longer can keep my phone, and magazines there! :O)