Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Can I Get A Sip?

A few weeks ago, Isabella tried a sippy cup. We first tried the cute little sippy cup with her name, but that was a no go. She did not like it. But I had one with a straw that Jacob hated. I put some water in it, and after a few minutes of playing with it, Bella figured it out. We've also tried Cheerios. She can pick them up in her little pinch grasp, but she doesn't put them in her mouth. Well, I helped her and put one in her mouth, and she hated it. She made the funniest face. I didn't get a picture :0( but I'm sure I'll get another chance at it. And lastly, the kiddos have been sick. They have a cold. It started with Bella, and the very next day Jacob started. The first night was rough. I haven't had a rough like that in 7 months! But, luckily, it was only one night. We got into a groove after that, lathering them up with baby Vicks, having Bella sleep at an angle, and a Vicks vaporizer. It all worked wonders. Thank goodness. We are much better today. Super congested but much better.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: