Thursday, May 3, 2012

{BOOKS} Fifty Shades Trilogy

I had been reading up a storm the last couple of weeks. And I finally finished the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy. And I did a small review on the first book here, but now I've finished all of them. So, let me say that I was hooked! The first book is not that great. The writing, and the stuff James wrote about, specifically Anastasia's subconscious, was a joke. She just didn't need that, and that part of the story got better with the other books. The writing of the last 2 books wasn't as bad (or I was thoroughly entranced) and the story got much better. I read the last 2 books back to back cause I could NOT stop reading them. And now I'm left with a sadness and like something is missing :( I need to find another series to read. I'm already on the search for something to read, but taking a small break to get back to my kids and husband. So, if you want something to read and you have nothing to do, then read this trilogy. It will get on your nerves a little, but you will be able to look beyond it. Oh, my fifty shades...


This is me...

No comments: