Monday, May 20, 2013

I'm here!

I know it's been a looong time. My biggest break from blogging, but as the school winds down, I'll hopefully have more time. 

So, what have we been up to? Well, Jacob's first t-ball season is coming to a close this week. He has his last game and his team party. We've had 2 games a week! But no fretting here since he'll be doing soccer come August! 

Oh, happy Easter! Our Easter was quiet. The kids had fun. They equate it to a small Christmas. They absolutely loved their baskets!

And happy mother's day! Mine was spent quietly as usual with my family. But it was a hot one, and the kids got in their first dip in the pool. Hubs was sweet and got me flowers. He also made me chocolate dipped strawberries with a whole bunch of toppings. They looked so good! I asked him if they were store bought! lol! 

Lastly, if you look at your calendar, you may have noticed that the school year is coming to an end. That means that Jacob's almost done with preschool. We've had orientation at his new school, and he's super excited. I'm starting to get a little sad. Ready or not, kindergarten here we come. 

So, it's almost preschool graduation time, and the end of my first half-year as a teacher. It's been different and fun, but we'll see how my first real year of teaching will go.

I'm sure there were a few milestones I've missed, but I hope to be back to blogging regularly. 

Oh, yeah. Birthday season is coming up and I'm in party planning mode!









No comments: