Thursday, April 17, 2014

Busy, Busy & Uhbsessed

It's that time of the year. The end of the school year! The kids here start in mid August and are out by June. So, now I'm adjusting to this busyness. Easter is right around the corner, and despite being later in the season, it still managed to sneak up on me. I also have 2 graduation parties to plan. My nephew is graduating high school and my cousin is graduating nursing school. And were having family from out of town in June. Oh, and whatever else happens to come up, like some day trips and weekend getaways. I'm already tired. But I'm sure it's going to be a fun summer and I can't wait. 

In the meantime I've been busy with work, and Easter festivities. Oh, and sick here and there. And lots of baseball games and practices. You know, our new normal. 

Other than that let's talk about Isabella's obsession with frozen again! This girl. You may or many not know that everything Frozen is sold out everywhere. Well, it got into my head to get her an Elsa dress. But these are the hardest things to come buy and I'm not willing to spend hundreds of dollars on eBay for a $40 dress. So, here comes grandma to save th day. My mom is a hobby seamstress. She took on the daunting task of making her an Elsa dress. She completed it in one week, and let me tell you, Isabella is smitten. She loooves her dress. As soon as she put it on she performed her favorite song Let it Go. It was adorable, and yes, I got it on video. Oh, and grandma is crazy. She started making a second version of the dress. Yes, a second dress. Crazy, I say.

We also had spring pictures in the last few weeks. And looking at the kids pictures makes me sad, and proud. They are getting so big. 








No comments: