Thursday, June 19, 2008

Following up...

I had another doctor's appointment yesterday, and everything is normal. My BP was normal, I still don't have pre-e, and baby looks good. He's actually measuring 2 weeks ahead, eek! The doctor also discussed last Friday's results, and he had no idea what was going on with baby's heart rate because during those erratic sessions, his breathing was normal. If you ask me, I think it was the nurse. The first nurse I had was horrible. Let's just say she caused me some unnecessary pain. My second nurse was awesome, she actually explained what she was doing and gave in depth answers to my questions. So, everything looks good as of yesterday, but today I have another non-stress test and ultrasound. Hopefully, things remain just as good.

We also had our 3rd night of child birthing classes. Only one more night to go. I've learned a couple of new things and I'm sure Jesse has learned a lot. The classes are really informative but they're really long. Last nights class discussed delivery interventions such as using vacuums, forceps, and pain meds like epidurals, and some information on c-sections. Next week we're going to be "pushing." I absolutely cannot wait for this class!*insert eye roll*

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

lol at the "excitement" over the childbirth classes!!! I skipped them and got a 10 second explanation (about 2 minutes before I started pushing) on how to push at hospital! You'll have to let me know what they spend an entire class teaching!