Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Big Day.

So, Monday was a big day! Not only did Jess and I celebrate our very first wedding anniversary, but my poor baby boy got his first set of shots. It was horrible. I felt like it was torture, but I'd rather have him vaccinated than not. He received a total of 6 vaccines. He's been a little grumpy and has had a fever here and there, but we're getting through it. We also got his stats. And it's not really news, but he's a BIG boy! He weighs 14.5 lbs and is 23.5 inches tall. He's only 2 months! The Doc said he's getting to be a chubs. Speaking of his doctor, I do not like her at all. I really wanted his vaccines spread out, but the Doc is against it and follows AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics)...whatever *insert eye roll*. But I don't know how to go about finding another pedi in my area 'cause, right now, our insurance sucks. But that will change in January. Yay!

My little chunky monkey...




And as I mentioned, Jess and I celebrated our anniversary. We went to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. Well, used to be. The food sucked. Big time. We were so disappointed. But look what I got...

I'm in love...

No comments: