Saturday, October 25, 2008

Goodies.

Tuesday night I had the chance to attend The Women's Conference: Night at the Village. It was the precursor event to the next day's The Women's Conference: The Village. It was a lot of fun. I got a lot of goodies from different businesses such as Lean Cuisine and Wachovia. We also got a lot of food like yogurt, soda, nuts. They had some guest speakers, too. We had the chance to hear Rachel Ray speak. She was interviewed by Valerie Bertinelli, and she seemed very real and down to earth. We also saw Rocco DiSpirito speak. Rachel and Rocco also singed their books along with several other authors such as Jamie Lee Curtis, Dr. Oz, Maria Shriver, and many more. However, the big day was the following day. The guest list included Condoleezza Rice, Jennifer Lopez, Madeleine Albright, Jenny McCarthy and so many more. I wish I could have went to both! Anyway, here are some goodies I picked up...



I got Jacob's car seat! His BIG car seat. I got him the Britax Marathon in Greystone. These seats are usually $280, but Amazon was having a sale on a couple of colors and I got it for $185 minus a $15 rebate = $170. That's a great deal! And I found this lovely deal on one of my favorite blogs, BabyCheapskate.com

Here it is...


Lastly, one of my favorite places to shop is now Etsy.com. I love all the adorable, handmade, cutesy stuff. I have a list of things I want to buy, but I've only bought one thing so far, and I'm truly satisfied. I bought a little, round disc pendant with the letter J (for Jesse and Jacob) and a little heart. And I love it, I think I'll get another one...

No comments: