Sunday, October 5, 2008

Freedom...

Okay, not really, but I was able to get out for a little bit this weekend. Saturday my niece Jasmine had a field show. She's in color guard (tall flags) and she had a performance. I went along with my sister to go see her, and I ended up helping out. The team is mostly made up of new girls, and there's only seven of them, but they did a great job! I was especially proud since Jasmine is following in my footsteps. I was in color guard in high school and I did it for 3 years. I was even captain! I loved it and had a great time. Anywho, I have some pics to share, but unfortunately, the day was gloomy...

Waiting to go in...



In the middle of a twirl...


Doing her thing...


Today, Sunday, nothing really happened. I went out for a little shopping but I didn't buy anything. I wanted to shop for myself, but I wasn't in the mood. I'd rather buy for Jacob, however he didn't really need anything. Other than that our evening was low key, and my week looks to be the same. I do have some big things to look forward to in the next couple of weeks. Jess and I will be celebrating our 10th year together as well as our 1st year of marriage. And of course Halloween is coming up and it's Jacob's first. And because I think he's just so darn cute (I am his mother!), some pics of my little monkey...




No comments: