Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Recap.

Jacob was a monkey for Halloween! We got him dressed around 5:30p and we're out trick-or-treating by 6p. We only made it to a couple of houses before he conked out. One house said he looked like Monchichi. And he wasn't too thrilled about the costume and neither was I. We had fur everywhere. But we can't wait 'til next Halloween!





Our Halloween festivities actually started the weekend before the holiday. My cousins threw a Halloween party with a really cool set up. They built their own haunted maze. I didn't go in 'cause I'm a chicken and Jess didn't want to go in. Also, unfortunately, Jess and I didn't dress up. I was just not in the mood, but Jacob, sort of, dressed up. He was a little grumpy from the lack of napping, but we managed to get something on him.

The "graveyard" in front of the maze...


My nephew and Dad as Two Face...


Some kiddies as Ironman, a dinosaur, and a princess...



Jacob with his monkey ears...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

He looks great! He reminds me of a monkey from the Wizard of Oz.