Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jacob is 3 months old.

Okay, so he's actually going to be 3 months and one week old, but I've been busy. And as I mentioned in a previous post, Jacob's been doing a lot of things like talking a lot, wanting to sit up on his own, and he's found his hands. But he's also grabbing for things, and the big one...He's STTN! For those mommies, or anyone else, that don't know, STTN stands for SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! I was going to post this in the last thread, but I didn't want to jinx it since he just started, and I thought it deserved its own post. Don't get me wrong, Jacob would sleep well through the night eating and going right back to bed without problems. But his old schedule was bedtime at 8pm, wake to eat at 1am, sleep, wake to eat at 5am, sleep, and wake for the day at 7-8am. Now he goes to bed at 8pm and wakes to eat at 5-6am, sleeps, wakes for the day at 7-8am. He even naps throughout the day! And as I said before, I can't wait to see what new milestones he's going to reach. The next one I can't wait to witness, an actual giggle.



No comments: