Friday, April 3, 2009

Flashback Friday...

So, I've seen this done on other blogs, but I'm not sure if I'm going to do it every Friday. Maybe. We'll see. Anyway, exactly a year ago this week my entire family and I went to Puerto Rico for 11 days. The crazy bunch included my parents, my two older brothers, my sister, her husband, my niece and nephew, my husband Jess, and myself - a total of 10 people. Oh, and I was 20 weeks pregnant with Jacob at the time. And can I say, it was the most perfect time to travel in pregnancy. I was able to really enjoy myself. We stood in a nice house in the city of Dorado right on the north eastern coast just 30 minutes from San Juan. We try to get to PR at least every 2 to 3 years. We're already talking about going for the holidays or around Easter of 2010. I love it. My mom is PR and the majority of her family lives there with the exception of one aunt who lives in northern CA. My mom had 9 brothers and sisters, but over the years many have passed away. She now only has two brothers who are still alive and living on the island and the one sister here in CA. And of course we have cousins there, but we rarely see all of them. Anywho, now that it's been a year we've all been reminiscing about our time there, and we can't wait to go back.


Create Your Own

No comments: