Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Here, there...

Everywhere! I've been super busy these past few days. Saturday I went to Jasmine's winter guard championship show. They did really well, but they did not place. I'm still very proud! Oh, and then there was the McDonald's incident. I bit into a chicken sandwich and because the chicken was so hot the juices burned my face! Yes, my chin has a burn. Ugh. Sunday the weather was outrageous! It was practically 100 degrees...in the middle of April! We had a BBQ, and we came thisclose to going in the pool. Sunday night I went to see Britney Spears with Veronica! Thanks, Chema! It was fun. That girl really knows how to put on a show. She is a performer, but definitely not a vocalist. And thank goodness I didn't have to see her twice in a row. I mean, I'm grateful for having the opportunity to go twice, but once is enough.

And I'm still reading the Twilight series. I am now on the fourth book Breaking Dawn. It's been a little hard to get through, but I'm sure I'll finish within the next few days. And thanks to Jasmine, I've been watching Twilight on my ipod. It really relaxes me for bed, and she downloaded the soundtrack for me too.

Last and certainly not least, Jacob is everywhere, too! He's realized that he can go farther with his stomach crawl. He follows me and Jess now. I think it's time to child-proof! Uh-oh.

I have some pictures and video to share...

Jasmine's competition...


Britney Concert...
PCD...


Sideshow...


Britney...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good times! Too bad the stupid curtain didn't go up at the end...

--Chems