Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We're back...

What a weekend! San Jose was a lot of fun. Jacob did exceptionally well except for the fact that he got his first diaper rash...ever. Poor thing. We got in kind of late Friday night, but got to sleep in a little Saturday morning before the ceremony. It was really warm up there and I practically melted in my regalia. But the ceremony was short and sweet. Jacob slept through it all and Jesse lost his phone, luckily someone found it and returned it. After that we went to PF Changs for dinner. Our food was yummy! Later that evening we headed into San Fran for Ghirardelli Square and some ice cream, and I bought some cupcakes. We got up early Sunday morning and headed out. We stopped in Solvang to buy some Danish cookies, and ate at this place called Pea Soup Andersen's. Everyone enjoyed their meal except for me and Jess. Oh, and our welcome home gift was a nice little earthquake! That sucked. But I still had a fab time! Oh, and because of the lack of communication, I broke my lovely graduation wine glass I was given after the ceremony. Boo.

I have a couple of pictures to share. The photographer (aka my niece Jasmine) didn't get many stable shots during the ceremony. They're pretty much ALL blurry.

Jacob just before the ceremony...


If you look closely, you can see me getting hooded...


Jacob enjoying lunch at Pea Soup Andersen's...

No comments: