Monday, June 15, 2009

10 months...

Jacob is now just 2 months away from his 1st birthday! Ugh, I can't believe it. He's such a toddler now. No more baby. Now that he's 10 months, he's eating more table foods. I would say he has at least one meal of table food a day. Breakfast is either waffles, oatmeal, or yogurt and fruit. Lunch and snack is usually a baby food puree and sometimes, depending on what's for dinner, it's table food. Jacob is still doing his military crawl, but I'm positive it's only because we have wood floors and he slips and slides. When he's on carpet, he tries to crawl on all fours. He also started to pull himself up a few weeks ago, and he gets better and better at it everyday. And since he's standing more, I decided to get him a walker. At first he wasn't sure what to do with it, but after the third try he knew exactly what to do. It's funny 'cause he likes to walk really fast, then lift his legs up so he can glide! It's hilarious! Jacob recently had his first jump in a party jumper. He didn't hate it, but he didn't love it either. He can talk, too! Kind of. He says mama, and he associates it with me. He understands some words like mas, which in Spanish means more. He also knows the phrase "come on" and "let's go." And Jacob loves to scrunch his face up and smile. I love it! He's a little man. I've already started to plan his 1st birthday which may turn into a big bash. Ack, I can't wait...Well, maybe I can, I don't want him to grow up! So, I've been slacking on my blog. I've not been in the mood to blog lately. I've been somewhat busy, and there's always something going on. I've also had some personal stuff to deal with, but I'll talk about it more a little later when I'm ready. But other than that, summer always brings a little chaos.

My 10 month old monkey...

Scrunch face...

First trip in the walker...





Jacob's first time in a party jumper...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I was wondering where you had been!

I love the new pics! He is getting so big and that smile makes me smile!! Too cute!