Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day '09

Happy father's day to all the poppas out there! Hope they had a nice day. Jess started his father's day with a hangover! Saturday we went to a cousin's 30th birthday, and we both drank...a lot. Actually, Jess more than me. It was fun...until the end. Yuck. Anywho, our father's day was spent at my sister's house, as per usual. We had family over along with a BBQ and swimming. It was a beautiful day, perfect for nursing a hangover. Jacob and I got Jess a card, and we made him a picture collage.

On a side note, Jacob has been pulling up more and more and he finally realized he could stand up in the playpen. And on Friday he started walking the perimeter of the playpen. I was so proud!

Collages for Daddy. I gave him both 'cause I couldn't pick one.




"Help me, mom..."


Making his way around the playpen...




Jacob and his poppa...

No comments: