Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pitter patter...

What's that sound? It's the sound of Jacob walking! It's been a little over a week since he's started walking. Last Monday it started with 1-2 steps, then Tuesday 3-4 steps, then Wednesday 5-6 steps, a few more steps each day, and by Saturday he was full on walking. It was amazing to see the progression happen over the week. He's walkiing 75% of the time and crawls the rest. He's still a bit wobbly, but can get to things faster when he crawls, but he's trying to walk.

And now that it's September Halloween is just around the corner! Last year, by this time, I had already known which costume I wanted for Jacob. But this year I'm undecided. I have 3 potentials, so we'll see which one I choose, since this will probably be the last year I can pick what I want him to wear.









No comments: