Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wishing everyone happy holidays and a blessed new year!

I know I'm a little late, but better late than never, right? These last couple of weeks have been super crazy and I've been sick, so blogging was not my first priority. Our Christmas was great! We did the usual. Christmas eve with immediate family at my sisters, and extended family the next day. This year we opened presents at midnight. It was a little bit of a struggle towards the end when Jacob started getting crabby but, besides that, he did really well. He enjoyed opening presents whether they were for him or not. He would get mad when he didn't have a present to open so we let him open our presents, too. Jacob got a ton of gifts! No surprise. He's spoiled. He's the littlest one in the family. But not for long. Some highlight gifts were a toddler play gym, cozy coupe, a mini ATV, and so many more. I will definitely be reviewing his favorites within the coming weeks. I can already tell which ones he loves! But we are very grateful for all the gifts. It was such a fun weekend!

A little update on the new little bean, I still have morning sickness but it's starting to ease up a little bit. I'm hoping it stays how it's been these last 24 hours. I can handle that. My sense of smell is still super strong. But other than that, I'm doing great. I can't wait for 2010. I'm hoping it's better than '09, and I think it will be. I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!



The tree with presents, and that wasn't even all of them...


Waiting around 'til midnight...


Everyone was singing happy birthday to Jacob and he wanted to "blow out" this candle...


Opening his 1st gift...


A gift for Jacob and his dad to enjoy...


He had the most fun playing with the paper...


Taking a ride on his ATV. He can't quite steer but he can sure go go go...


Joining in on Beatles rock band on Xmas day...


How we told extended family about our new little bean...


No comments: