Tuesday, March 27, 2012

{House Party!} Benefit Cosmetics Girls' Night

Last weekend I threw a girls' night party! I'm a member of House Party, an awesome site where you apply to be a host and they randomly select you to host parties for well known companies with amazing products. This was my first party and, to my surprise, I was chosen to host a House Party for Benefit Cosmetics. I was ecstatic! I could not wait to have the girls over and play with FREE makeup! They sent some cool stuff like 9 full sized bottles of  Hello Flawless liquid foundation, Benetint rose stain, The POREfessional pore minimizer, Speed Brow gel, Hervana blush, and Big Beautiful Eyes kit. The POREfessional was the favorite of the night, hands down! They also sent a long an adorable makeup bag, a book called "Raising Eyebrows," and gifts bags filled with samples and coupons for each of my guests. The girls' were surprised! We had a night of gossip and makeup!

For the party, I decided to match the decor with the classic black, white, and pink. I designed a matching banner, cupcake toppers, and signs. All went on our lovely food table. For the makeup table, I laid out all of the makeup in the center of the table. I also threw in some hand mirrors and compact mirrors for the girls to use, as well as sponges and makeup remover wipes. We had so much fun talking about the makeup and other products we used and liked, and the girls were able to take home samples of foundation that they were able to match with their skin color on the spot! I had a good time, and I think the girls' did too! I can't wait to host another party!







No comments: