Monday, August 26, 2013

Isabella's 3 Years Old & Jacob's 5 Years Old!

I know, I know, I'm way behind! But Isabella is 3 now! We celebrated her birthday twice! On her actual birthday and a joint party (post coming soon!) for her and her brother. So, my baby girl is no longer a baby. She's a big girl. She still loves Minnie Mouse but she also loves Hello Kitty, My Little Pony, and anything pink and girly. She loves her brother to pieces, and she loves to annoy him too. They play together a lot more now. Her current shows are Peppa Pig, My Little Pony, and Sophia the First.

We also had her annual checkup. Isabella is 37.5" tall (50th %) and weighs about 40 pounds (90%). My girl loves her sweets! Her favorite is cookies. She loves to steal cookies from her grandparents' house. And her grandpa is her favorite person. We also had Isabella's first dentist visit. She has one cavity that we have to keep an eye on, but we've on top of it, and the dentist doesn't see a problem.

I love my spunky little girl to pieces! She's crazy, curious, and so cute! Everyday is different with her, and I'm very lucky to say that I am her preschool teacher this year. I can't wait to see what my baby learns this year!

A couple weeks ago, Jacob turned 5! We celebrated his birthday at the joint party and we also had a cake on his actual birthday. He's sooo big now. He's into all kinds of boy stuff. He like pirate ships, airplanes, rockets, and Batman. Oh, and anything villain related. He's so smart, and ready to start kindergarten! Yup, he's in school now.

We had Jacob's checkup last week. He's now 43.25" tall and he weighs about 43 pounds. The doctor asked him all kinds of questions about school, and he got 2 shots! He had his finger pricked, and a hearing test too. It was a big trip. He cried more when I ripped of the band-aids from his shots than he did for the actual shots. Go figure.

Jacob is a sweet, sensitive soul. He's very caring, and sweet. He's definitely momma's boy. I love with all of my heart, and I can't wait to see what this year brings for him.










No comments: