Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Subscription Boxes

I'm sure you've heard of them, subscription boxes. If you haven't, well, look into it. To me, they're like Christmas every month. Who doesn't like to open a surprise package? But to be honest, I just jumped on this bandwagon. There are sooo many subscriptions to choose from such as beauty, baby, men's, food, and wine box subscriptions. I got my first box last month from Citrus Lane. It's a box geared toward babies, toddlers or kids depending on their age. I got it for Isabella who is 3.5 years old. It was free and it was okay. This box runs $30 a month. I also got a second box and I liked it much better than the first but I canceled cause $30 is a little pricey. I did instead subscribe to Ipsy which is a cosmetics box and I can't wait to try the goodies I get. I'll be getting my first box next month. I'll update then.

February Box

March Box


No comments: