Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Isabella's 5 Months!


Ack! Almost half a year! We're rapidly coming up on Isabella's 6 month birthday, and I cannot believe it! I know I always say it, but time is flying. It makes me so sad. She's growing up so fast. I look forward to every milestone, but at the same time it makes me so sad to know that she'll be walking and talking in less than a year. But I'm so very happy and lucky to see her go through every milestone. And I'm grateful that she is healthily growing along.

This month Isabella likes to growl and scream. And last week she started doing raspberries. She loves her tongue! And feeding time has become a bit difficult because, when she's almost done, she decides to play with her bottle instead of drinking it. We've tried cereal again and it's still a no-go. That's fine with me. We'll try again in a few weeks. Isabella loves to clap. She slaps her hand on anything to see if it makes a noise. I also love seeing her cognitive skills developing. She found a toy on her activity center and she likes playing with it. She's also figured out how to turn and move in it. I can't wait to break out the jumper and say goodbye to her swing which she never used. Sleep is still great! She goes to bed around 8:30pm and wakes at around 7:30am. Naps are consistently about 30 mins to 1 hr after she's eaten. If it's quiet, and Jacob's not yelling or is sleeping, she can sleep for more than an hour. But her nap time average is about 30-45mins. She's a really good baby. Everyone who has spent a significant amount of time with her agrees, she's very easy. I've been very lucky and blessed to have very easy children. They make my job as a mom so much easier, and so much fun!






No comments: