Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pinterest {Love}

So, for the past month or so...maybe a little longer, I've been having a love affair. With Pinterest. It's a site devoted to all things crafty, funky, tasty, clever, neat...everything. It's a virtual pinboard where you can "pin" your favorite images across the web. So far, I have 15 pinboards with almost 200 pins. I pin stuff like quotes to recipes to craft projects. I love it. At first, I thought I would pin away and not actually do any of the crafts I pinned, but oh no, I've done a few pins.

The most recent pin I did try was a Nutella Milkshake recipe, and it was delish. I did my own variation of course. You can find the original recipe here, but this is what I did...

In my good old magic bullet, I threw in:

6 oz of 2% milk
1/2 a banana
1 heaping tablespoon of Nutella
A splash of vanilla extract
And enough ice to fit in my bullet.

And Blend.

Minor changes, but it was still sooo tasty. Definitely toddler approved. Jacob and Isabella loved it. And like I said, I've done a few projects. I'll be sharing those soon.

Follow me on Pinterest and I'll follow you too!







No comments: