Saturday, August 13, 2011

Jacob is 3!!!

No way! It's true! Jacob is now THREE years old. Where does the time go?! Time flies when you're having fun! To celebrate Jacob's birthday today, on this fine Saturday, we are throwing him a Cars party. It's just a few close family members and friends. Nothing like Bella's 1st birthday. But I'm sure he'll never notice. Were set to have some swimming, a bouncer, and all out fun!

So, now that Jacob is 3, what is he up to? Well, he has his yearly physical next week, and I'll post his stats then, but Jacob is funny. His vocabulary is growing/has grown like crazy. He says some of the funniest things. And he's definitely a boy's boy. He laughs at anything involving the words poop and fart. And right now he likes to "fart" on people. That means he'll blow a raspberry on you. At least he'll give a small warning by saying, " I fart you!" He's also big on all things Disney. I'm lacking on my blogging, but we went to Disneyland a few times and he fell in love with Fantasmic. He loves that show. We now watch it on Youtube. I think we're going to get passes next year. It was lot of fun. More on that in another post...I hope! And currently, he loves Captain Hook and the crocodile, or tick-tock, as he calls it. I think it's because he watched Return to Neverland for the first time a few weeks ago, and his cousin was in a theatrical adaptation of Peter Pan. Jacob went to see it and loved it. He sat through the whole thing. I asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween and he said, Captain Hook! We'll see!

And, finally, the biggie...Jacob is going to start pre-school this fall. He's so ready to be with other kids his age, and to learn. He's excited about it. I am too. I can't wait to see what he learns, and I don't mean the bad stuff he's probably going to pick up from other kids, but learning in general.

Happy Birthday, Jacob!!! I love you!

 Birth Day

1 Year Old

2 years Old

3 Years Old





1 comment:

MrsKBJ said...

Happy BIrthday Jacob! :) I still can't believe Madison is 3!