Tuesday, October 23, 2012

5 Years!

This past weekend the hubs and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary! To celebrate, the hubs and I headed to fabulous Las Vegas. I had the best weekend ever! We hadn't been in almost 3 years, and I was preggers with Isabella. Oh, but this time was sooo much better! We got into LV on Saturday afternoon. We had a nice dinner planned at Emeril Lagasse's restaurant Delmonico and a Cirque show after. Our dinner was amazing, and I tried pâté on a crostini with micro greens. It was really good but so rich. I couldn't finish it. Our steaks were delicious. The sides...yum! For dessert, we had complimentary sorbet, it was so fresh. Yum, makes my mouth water thinking about all the good food!

After dinner we then headed to our Cirque show, Beatles Love! Coincidentally, this year is also the 5th anniversary of Beatles Love! It was a great show and exactly what I expected from Cirque. This was our 4th Cirque show, and we try to see one when we are in town. I like the Beatles but I think I like them even more now!

If all that wasn't enough, we also did some outlet shopping, hit up our favorite Mexican spot, Gonzalez y Gonzalez, and a comedy show at the Laugh Factory. It was a fun filled weekend!

And, the hubs got me my first Michael Kors bag and wallet! I have been a long time lover of Coach, but I wanted something different and a little more sophisticated. I love it! And while I was in Vegas, I was also on a mission to fix my Louis Vuitton bag. She's old and her leather zipper pull broke, but it was a no-go in Vegas. Oh well. South Coast Plaza here I come!

I had a fantastic time celebrating our anniversary! I love my hubs dearly. He is truly my best friend, partner, and the best father to my kids. Here's to many more years! Thanks for everything, baby! Love you!

No comments: