Thursday, May 20, 2010

Baby Sprinkle Sneak Peek

These last couple of weeks, actually days, I've been getting ready for my sprinkle. Everything's been bought, as far as decor, and food will be ordered this weekend. Now, I'm just putting things together and making most of my decor. Luckily, I've had my niece to help me, and my sister, who's going to help as we put together some last minute stuff this weekend. And my cousin, who's doing the games. But man, am I pooped! After working on stuff for a couple of hours my back starts to kill me. But I'm almost done. I've got a good chunk of it finished. So, what's my theme? It's momma bird and baby bird. When I first started the theme search, all I could find was pink and brown. I love it, but I've been to quite a few pink and brown baby showers within the last year. I wanted to change it up a bit, and I found a party supply bird theme, but it wasn't exactly what I was looking for. So, I decided to make the theme my own. My colors are pinks with green and brown accents. Yes, I had to keep brown in there. It looks good with pink and green. Actually, my colors came from the invitation which I built the sprinkle around. It will be a smallish party, for me anyway, of just around 45 women. My big baby shower was almost 100 people, and coed! Anywho, I can't wait to reveal the whole party, and I hope everything comes together smoothly.



1 comment:

MrsKBJ said...

It sounds like it will be so much fun!! I love pink, green, and brown.

I get a kick out of the word sprinkle. I like it. I actually just learned about them a few months ago on another mommy blog.

Have a wonderful time at your party!!