Thursday, October 14, 2010

Baptism Sneak Peek

Isabella's Baptism is just around the corner, and I've been planning/creating like a mad woman! I have the majority of the decor completed, and I just need a few last minute things. The favors are almost done (there was *MAJOR* drama with those), and I have a few other things that need to be completed closer to the date. But for now, I have a small sneak peek for you. I made the invitations myself. I was looking through a well known invite site when I found one that I liked. But after looking at it, I knew I could make it myself, so I did. The color scheme is brocade pink, with gray and white accents. For the invites, I designed the cross knowing I would use it throughout the party decor. I can't wait to share the party with you!



No comments: