Thursday, October 21, 2010

Isabella is 3 Months


My baby girl is in the final stages of being a new born. Boo. It goes by so fast. Especially when you have two. You think time flies with one, forget about it! I can only imagine how fast time goes by with 3+! Yikes. I don't think I'll know what that feels like. But I digress. Isabella is still chatting up a storm with anyone who will listen. A few weeks ago she started to laugh. I *LOVE* baby giggles. Seriously, the best sound in the world! I've been trying to capture it, but it's a no go. Every time I turn the camera on, she stops. She's also on more of a schedule. She takes approximately 5 - 6 ounce bottles (30 ounces) a day at 3 hour intervals from 9a to 9p. She sleeps well through the night from about 9p to about 8a. What more could a non-morning person ask for?! She currently fits perfectly into 3-6 month clothing, but I've decided to forego this size and move her into 6 month clothing since she has a TON of it. Buying baby girl clothes is so irresistible, especially since I found a Carter's store near by. It's down right dangerous! Isabella's also been trying to sit up for a about a week now, so I've brought out the Bumbo. She likes being able to see more, but tummy time is still a challenge. She HATES being on her stomach for more than a few minutes. I think we'll be bringing out the excer-saucer in a few weeks.

As for Jacob, he's still doing really well with her. The most adorable thing he does is at night. Before he goes to bed, he makes sure he gives everyone a besito (kiss), and he'll even say Baby Besito. I've been super lucky that he's adjusted so well. And we have some BIG BOY news on Jacob that I'll be sharing soon in another post!









No comments: