Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Little Goblins...

Have come out to play! It finally feels like October. The Santa Ana's (wind event) have arrived. The weather's dry, warm, and windy. And Halloween is just around the corner! And in keeping with tradition, I took pics of Bella in almost the same exact outfit as Jacob when he was just about 2.5 months old. The first pic is almost exactly 2 years apart. Crazy. Jacob is such a little boy now. I barely remember him being a baby. Awww. But, now I have Isabella and she reminds how babies are, and how they can be. So here are some pics as we get ready for Halloween. I'm so excited for Jacob. We've been practicing our "Trick-o-treat!" His sounds more like tic-uh-tee! Hehe. And I'm excited for him to see other kids dressed in their costumes. I'm sure he'll flip when he sees one he recognizes. Our Halloween plans are up in the air. We're not sure what we're going to do 'cause our neighborhood sucks and does not give out candy. Boo. They all deserve a trick! Just kidding! So, we'll see what we end up doing.