Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Jacob's Current Obsession

I say current because just like the seasons change so do Jacob's obsessions. Right now, his most favorite thing is Toy Story. Everything and anything Toy Story. At one point he wanted to watch the movie everyday. Everyday? Yes, I nipped that one in the bud, quick. I try to limit it to a few times a week. Oh, but TS has surely made an appearance at our place. We have the DVDs, books, toys, bedding, dinnerware, food and clothing. Ugh, the shoes. I was strongly opposed to these things. I *hate* character shoes. T-shirts, okay. But the shoes...well, they're just ugly. And the other day, when we went shoe shopping for fall/winter shoes, my niece goes and points out the TS shoes. I tried and tried to steer him away from the shoes, but no, my bro-in-law insisted I get them so they bought them for him. I bought him the more sensible white leather Nike's. And the TS food, well I'm okay with that. If it gets him to eat something, I'm all for it. Did you know Costco sells TS chocolate milk? They do, and Jacob LOVES it. And then there's TS fruit snacks. He loves those too. And at Sam's Club, they have individually wrapped grape containers and veggie containers. I don't buy those 'cause they are just wayyy overpriced. But not a day goes by where I don't hear about or see anything TS related. Good thing I like the movie. We're now waiting on *pins and needles* for TS3. Oh, and his favorite is Buzz.

Oh, and don't think TS is the only thing he's into right now. He loves Hotwheels and cars, Handy Manny, Yo Gabba Gabba, Elmo, anything Police, and trains. These things have officially taken over!




















No comments: