Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ketchup

It's time to catch up! I've been away. I'm sure all 3 of my readers didn't even notice. Hehe. But I was on a break. A few things have happened in the last week and a half. Bella is now walking the perimeter of the playpen and the couch, and she has a top tooth coming in for a total of 3 teeth. I'm sure to be 4 even sooner. She also pretends to talk on the phone, holding it up to her ear, and plays peak-a-boo, covering her face. It's so crazy!

And I had a nasty little dental problem that I had to take care of, and it sucked. As a matter of fact, I'm still working on it. Yuck. I hate the dentist, but I'm trying to teach my kids differently. I'm trying to change.

Anywho, I have some fun things coming up that I can't wait to share like cake decorating classes at Michael's and a photography workshop. I'm looking forward to doing something for me. And I've been working on Bella's party like no other. I'm finding it fun and challenging since I'm doing everything myself as far as design. I can't wait to see it all come together.








No comments: