Thursday, July 21, 2011

Isabella's 1 Year Old!


A year ago today, my beautiful baby girl Isabella Mia came into this world. I can't believe it's finally here, but it is. I miss having a baby, but I know the fun is just around the corner. Actually, were already there. She's so much fun now. She's such a laid back baby. She has her distinct personality, but she fits right in to our little family. I love her to pieces and I can't wait to see what the next year brings.

We've had Isabella's 1 year doctor's appointment and I've got a big girl. And that's definitely NOT big news. She's been in the 100th %ile for as long as I can remember. Isabella is now weighing in at 26 pounds and is 31 inches tall. She's on whole milk now and is eating lots more regular food. Bella now has a bigger vocabulary. Her favorite word, I think, is Jewel, my nieces dog. But, whenever she sees any kind of animal, whether or not it's a dog or a horse, she calls it Jewel. It's so funny. She also wails like a siren when she hears sirens. So funny, and I love when she "talks on the phone." She says Hello and holds the phone up to her ear. And I know I've not blogged in a long time, but I've been uber busy getting ready for Bella's 1st birthday. I've put so much time and effort into, I hope it's unlike any other 1st birthday celebration. I'll have pictures sand details in my next post.











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Erika and I can't wait to celebrate Bella's 1st birthday. She is absolutely gorgeous!!!!