Thursday, July 28, 2011

Isabella's Sweet Shoppe Soirée

Last weekend, two days after her actual birthday, we celebrated Isabella's birthday with a sweet shoppe. I'd been planning this party since February. Well, I decided on the theme in February, but I didn't really start on it 'til about 2 months before the party. The theme was hard to choose. There are sooo many cute girl themes out there. But I liked the idea of a candy buffet, and so it became her theme. Isabella's Sweet Shoppe in pinks and yellows with turquoise and purple accents.

The day was nice and *HOT* but not too hot, and we not only served up tons of candy but we also had a taco guy. We had 15 different candies displayed, a custom cake, homemade cupcakes (okay, boxed cake, but I iced), and ice cream cones (they were a big hit!). I assembled most of the decor with a lot of help from my niece. I'm super proud and happy with the way everything came out. The day was true perfection.

Without further ado....

Isabella's Sweet Shoppe

The invites I designed. 

Isabella's pink lemonade banner.

The sweet shoppe...

I couldn't forget the toothbrushes!


 

I loved her cake!

And the matching smash cake!
 















Pin the Cherry on the cupcake.


No comments: