Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pinterest {Project}

I've mentioned before that I love Pinterest, and I've pinned a bunch of projects. And to my surprise, I've done quite a few. But one thing I've noticed, is that the projects are easy and fast. For my next project, I was redoing one of my bathrooms. It used to be boring, and I hated it. It's still not 100% done, but I like it much better. I needed some cheap and easy art. Enter: Pinterest. I found a few art projects that I wanted to try, but one in particular was sweet and cute. It's from Andrea Steed's blog and can be found in a post titled Dated Design Wall Art. While I love Steed's design, I wanted it even easier. So, I found some digital damask paper, typed out the dates, arranged them on the paper, printed it out, and I was done (in Photoshop, BTW). I love it! It was so easy, and it has meaning. Our birthdays, and our anniversary date.

Andrea Steed's version:


My version:


1 comment:

MrsKBJ said...

I love it! Super cute idea!