Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Hunger Games

Oh yes, I'm jumping on (the bandwagon), kind of. So, last week I decided I wanted to read The Hunger Games, since the movie is coming out next month and all. And here's my little review. All in all, it was a good book. However, it was no Twilight. I say this in that something about the Twilight books kept dragging me in. With The Hunger Games, it was hard for me to get passed Part 1. I kind of forced myself to get passed it because I wanted it to get better. LOL! And it did. I'm not sure how to feel about the ending of the book, but I do want to read the next one, Catching Fire. But not so much where I had to run out and get it. I will, eventually. Oh, and I plan on seeing the movie. Eeep. I hope they did the book justice. My biggest dread about books to movies...



 


No comments: