Wednesday, December 12, 2012

THAT time of year...

Isabella has been sick for a couple of months now. Don't worry, she's been to the doctor, all is fine. And Jacob has been sick a couple of times in the last few months. I know Bella's system is getting used to the preschool atmosphere and Jacob's already adjusted. Now me, well something is trying to get me. For the last couple of nights, I've had fevers and chills. And a little body ache but nothing else crazy major. Maybe a little nose issues but that's it. Unfortunately (fortunately?) we got complimentary tickets to a candlelight procession at Disneyland, and between our illnesses and the possible rain, I'm crossing my fingers that we make it! Keep your fingers crossed for us! Till then, we'll keep the meds flowing and the vaporizer roaring!

No comments: