Monday, June 28, 2010

Bows & Barrettes

The other week I made a post on some hats that I made for baby girl, and I'd mentioned that I would have more to show you, well I do. When I decided to make those hats, I decided to make some hair bows. Turns out, I really didn't need to since my sister still had the barrettes she used for my niece. I also got quite a few from my shower and I picked some up here and there along the way. The bows were ridiculously easy to make, and I still have clips and tons of ribbon, if I want to make more. I know I will, I just need to get more colored ribbon. The clips my sister had just needed some sprucing up, a little wash, and they were all as good as new. I can't wait to put them in her hair...Ugh, with my luck she'll have no hair.

The bows I made...


The rest of the barrettes my sister gave me...


1 comment:

MrsKBJ said...

Cute! I have made tons of bows for Madison, but at around 12mo. She started ripping them out. I can't wait for her to keep them in again.

Get a big flower from the craft store and hot glue a 1inch ribbon to it and make a smaller hook on top with a smaller ribbon. Then you can clip the bows to it. I have one in madisons room and it is great for keeping them organized.