Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Disney Cruisin': Final Review!

Yes, I'm done talking about it. It's been a month since we went on vacation. It's hard to believe. It feels like we went months ago. Anywho, I had a lot of fun on our trip, but I also did not have a vacation. Choosing Disney was an awesome choice, and it lived up to all the wonderful things I had heard about it. My family had a ball, and Jacob loved it. The other day he said he wanted to go on the boat with Mickey. However, like I said, I did not get a vacation. My hubby didn't have a vacation. It was a lot of work with a toddler and a baby. Isabella was just too small. Packing for her was such a pain, and every time we would head out we had to pack a bag for her, wash bottles, restock any snacks, make sure she had everything. But she did so well on the trip. Jacob, on the other hand, was easy in that he didn't have any extra baggage. However, he was still too young to really take advantage of the ships offerings and really understand what was happening.

Don't get me wrong. It was amazing, and I would do it again, but I'm waiting 'til the kids are older at least 4 and 6 years old. And let me just say, that I had some amazing perks. We went with my family, and they helped a lot, but it was their vacation too. I loved that I didn't have to pay for air fare. Hello! That saved us sooo much $$$! And it was the perfect destination. Not too far, and we'd never been to Mexico. Although, TJ and Ensenada count as Mexico, right?! Seriously, it was a fantastic family trip, but next time we're going somewhere mom and dad want to go.

Our door! It was easy to find in a sea of doors.

Our first dinner, and I felt as tired as I looked.

Waiting for a show to start.

Enjoying a view of the ocean.

We saw dolphins swimming along with the ship!

  
One of 7 towel animals, the bunny.


No comments: