Thursday, January 26, 2012

Isabella's 18 months!

It's true! My baby girl is becoming a toddler more and more :( Nah, I'm not sad. Okay, just a little. She's such a firecracker! Totally and completely different than Jacob. She talks...A LOT! She is a mocking bird. She repeats EVERYTHING! Her vocab is so big I could not list all the words she says. Crazy, I know. Jacob barely spoke at this age, and now he can't be quiet. Speaking of Jacob, Bella loves her brother. Ever heard of that saying, "Monkey see, monkey do!" Well, that's Bella, everything Jacob does/says Isabella repeats! She is such a handful. Forget about the talking, her tantrums are hilarious. Whenever she doesn't get her way, you can find her sprawled on the floor wailing, wiggling and kicking her feet! Despite it all, Isabella is so much fun. She still is a girly girl, and she'll sit still to paint her nails, to put on lipstick, to wear her purse, or to put on her sunglasses. She is all over everything. Touching, feeling, grabbing, pulling, she's on it! But, I know she's learning, so I let her do it as along as she is reasonably safe and won't destroy anything too badly. LOL!  And one of my favorite things she is doing at the moment is, she will hug and kiss you and say I love you! Makes my heart melt every time. She gives big tight hugs :)

We've also had Isabella's 18 month doctor's appointment. She got 2 shots, and in less surprising news, she's a BIG girl! Eh, what's new?! Bella is currently 35.25 inches tall and is weighing in at 29.7 pounds (100%tile for both)! She's the size of a 2 year old! Where did my little baby go? She's still right here being her rambunctious self. I'm sooo looking forward to the next 6 months and all they have to bring. We're on our way to Isabella's 2nd birthday!







No comments: