Tuesday, March 9, 2010

20 weeks: Cravings

I'm 20 weeks now. The half way point. I can't believe it. This pregnancy is going by so much faster than the one I had with Jacob. I feel like I have so much to do in such a short amount of time. Eek! We have baby girl's name picked out except for her middle name. I'm undecided, but I think I may have it. And we have her crib bedding picked out. Actually, when I was pregnant with Jacob, I found girl bedding that I loved and I found it at a great price, so I bought it. Well, it turned out we were having a boy, and I didn't need the bedding. I tried to sell it on Craigslist, but I just couldn't do it. Now I have baby girl's bedding waiting for her. I'm so excited to get her stuff ready. And my sister started buying clothes already. Little girl clothes are so hard to pass up. Seriously. They're sooo cute.

Anywho, so far things are looking good. As I mentioned before, we had our big ultrasound and we received the official call form the Doctor's that everything came back normal, and my 2nd tri screening also came back normal. Whew, what a relief. But I have been dealing with cravings. I'm almost embarrassed to admit my cravings 'cause it sounds so Britney Spears. For the last few weeks, thanks to my husband, I have been craving Cheetos Flamin' Hot Fries. Actually, I don't discriminate, pretty much anything Flamin' Hot. And you know what else makes them taste even better....A Slurpee. Yeah, all I need now is a trucker hat. For awhile, I was craving rainbow sherbet ice cream. I had to have it stock, in my freezer. I still have it in there in case the craving returns. Other than that, red meat, at the moment, is a deal breaker. Yuck. Chicken is okay. Gosh, I remember when I was PG with Jacob and I craved cheeseburgers. Ewww, gets me a little queasy thinking about it now. We shall see what other cravings come up. What if it's sherbet ice cream mixed with Flamin' Hot Cheetos?! Hmmm...





No comments: