Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Bigger Car

Now that our family is growing a bit bigger, we want a new car. Notice I said want. We don't need a new car. We have 2 sedans that have a good amount of space, one a little more than the other, but they're both sufficient. However, it would be nice to not struggle with 2 big car seats in a sedan. So, we've been looking around. I have my eye on two, and since I will be the one driving it most of the time, Jess is letting me pick. That's if we get one. Anywho, we're looking at the Chevy Equinox and the Kia Sorento. I have yet to really look into safety ratings, but as time grows closer to the arrival of baby girl, we should have a final decision, whatever we decide. And if we don't, well that's just the procrastinator in me. Aren't they pretty?






1 comment:

MrsKBJ said...

They both look nice, good luck with your decision!!
Kelly