Tuesday, November 9, 2010

BIG things for my babies!

The last couple of weeks have been BIG for both Jacob and Isabella. Jacob has shown some readiness to potty train, and has actually used the potty a handful of times in the last 3 weeks. He's gone both #1 and #2. More #1 than #2. But it's still good. He actually points to his diaper and says "Go potty," and sometimes he says it and he's already gone. I know he's absolutely ready to do it, but Momma isn't. But I've got to do it. Eek! I'm thinking of chronicling the WHOLE thing. We'll see. And he talks sooo much now. And he loves to sing songs that he makes up! I'll ask him to sing a song for mom and he'll make up a song for me. I love it! And my Bella. On Halloween she rolled over! I was so proud, and so sad :0( My baby girl is getting big. It was in the middle of the afternoon, and I had put her in her crib and stepped out of the room for a quick sec, when I came back she was flipped. She spins too. LOL! And she's teething like mad now. She loves chomping on her little hand. Awww. My babies are getting big!

Jacob's throne!

 Getting ready...

 Going...

Going... 

 Almost there...

 Nah, I'd rather chomp on my hand!


No comments: