Monday, November 29, 2010

Cereal & Saucers!

It was a BIG weekend for Isabella! We brought out Jacob's old exer-saucer/activity center. It entertains Isabella and Jacob. Yeah, Jacob plays with it more now than he did when he was a baby. He likes to hear and dance to the music on the saucer. Isabella likes to look at the spinning wheels that have pictures and different noises. And she also likes to watch her brother play with the center. But that's not all...Isabella has had her first cereal. On Sunday, I decided to give it a try. However, I don't think she's quite ready yet. Most of the cereal ended up out of her mouth instead of in. But that's okay, we'll try it again in a few weeks. At least, she didn't seem to mind it.

And finally, Jacob went to his last football game. During the regular high school football season, Jacob had gone to a few games to see my niece and nephew, and I had not. Well, I went with him for the first time and he has a routine! Despite taking snacks for him, the first thing he wanted was a hot dog! As soon as we sat down he said, I want hot dog! Now I know why, that hot dog came with a bag of chips and a soda, things he rarely gets at home. He chowed down. He also had a bowl of strawberries, some crackers, and some funnel cake! I've not seen Jacob eat like that in a looong time. He even had some food before we left for the game! I was in shock. But it was fun to see him chant with everyone and yell touchdown! He's somewhat into football now since he loves to throw a football around and tackle. Love to hear him yell tackle!










No comments: