Wednesday, January 12, 2011

We're going on a boat trip!

We're going on our first BIG family vacation! And now that it's getting closer, I'm starting to get excited! We're going on a Disney cruise to the Mexican Riviera! Wahoo! It's perfect for us: we don't have to fly, it's Disney, and we've never been to Mexico. I know Jacob's going to have a ball. They have a Toy Story stage show, and tons of other stuff for him to do. I can't wait to relax on a beach. At least, I hope I get to relax on a beach. I have no idea what to expect of this trip. All I know is that it's Disney, and it should be nice. But I'm not looking forward to packing. Yuck. And I've never been on a cruise. Ever! Now I'm going with a toddler, and a baby. But that's okay, since most of my family is going too. LOL! Jess and I will have tons of help...I hope. Oh, and it's one of the reasons we potty trained Jacob. Anywho, I'm so excited for the kids. I hope they have a ton of FUN!



1 comment:

MrsKBJ said...

Have a wonderful time!!! I'd love to go on that cruise one day.
xo,
Kelly