Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a lovely New Year's weekend! I did, kind of. It was low-key and quiet, but I was tired from a very long week. We celebrated at my sister's with an Asian feast, a scrabble game, and planning for our vacation. The rest of the weekend was spent just hanging out. We couldn't really go anywhere special because of Jacob's potty training. We also spent the weekend putting our holiday stuff away. I was so sad to see it go. I love my tree. Anywho, hope your weekend was just as lovely as ours was!

And speaking of the new year, I usually don't do new years resolutions. I feel they set people up for failure. But anyway, I've decided to do one this year, it's nothing special and not a real resolution, but I'd really like to cook more. I bake, but I rarely cook. My goal is to cook at least one meal a week. I doubt that's going to happen, but I'm going to try. LOL! My first meal of the new year will be my favorite, chicken cordon bleu with prosciutto. Yum! And I have quite a few posts coming up including projects, updates, and other fine musings, so stay tuned for a new year of blogging!





No comments: