Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hi.

I know. I know. I've been a bad blogger. Honestly, I've been preoccupied, and it just hasn't interested me. Here's the thing, I love blogging, but loading pictures and typing out a post, is really time consuming, and I have very little time. When I do have time, I like to take some for myself since it's very rare that I get a genuine BREAK. The only time I can blog is during the kids' nap time, after they go to bed at night, or if one of them is asleep and the other is preoccupied. And again, this is the time I should use to do laundry, pick-up around the house, do dishes...you get the picture. I should be doing something more productive. Take now, for example, Isabella's playing with her toys in her playpen while I do laundry, and blog. Jake's taking a nap.

So, what have I been busy with??? Well, I got Photoshop for my b-day and I've been trying to learn all about it, I've been contacted to do a wedding, and I'm considering whether or not I'm ready to start my career. Oh, and I've been planning our vacation, doing another party, and just busy with life. I'm exhausted just reading it all again. Phew. But I really do hope to be back to regular blogging. But maybe I need a little break. As they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. Hope to see you soon!

My new toy...


Photobucket

1 comment:

MrsKBJ said...

I feel the same way sometimes! Enjoy your break! :) I got that Photoshop for Christmas and I couldn't figure out how to turn the background white, lol. I have lots to learn:)
Xo
Kelly